“ Casting the world, Forging the campus, Shaping the universe... ”
Why you should Mechanical Engineering ?
We Design, we create, we maintain, we are the Mechanical Engineers. Mechanical Engineering is one of the oldest and broadest engineering disciplines, Mechanical Engineering applies principles of physics and materials science to develop, design, analyze, manufacture and maintain mechanical systems. Working as a Mechanical Engineer can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience for the aspirants. Mechanical Engineers work to design, build and analyze motor vehicles, aircraft, heating and cooling systems, manufacturing plants, machineries and many more.
- Department of Mechanical Engg. encourage their students for various student development programs.
- Students of the department are involved in various project exhibitions and Paper presentations to get proper exposer of the field.
- Department have great pool of qualified and experienced teaching staffs.
- High-tech laboratories and technicians are available for the students.
- Department conduct various seminar and conferences and invite the people from the industries.
- Department organize various industrial tours for the student to visit the industries and working environment.
There are various companies and organization in the public and private sectors where student can involve themselves after passing out the course. Agencies of State Govt. and Central Govt., Power Plants, SAIL, Railway, electricity Boards, Power Generation Companies, Reliance etc. Apart from this various MNC such as SIMENS, Wipro, Philips also gives the opportunity to work.
- Mechanical Workshop
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering Lab
- Machine Drawing Lab
- Mechanical Testing Lab
- Engineering Thermodynamics Lab
- Mechanical Measurement and Metrology Lab
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery Lab
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Machine Lab
- Computer Aided Drawing/ Manufacturing Lab
- NACP Lab
- Machine Design Lab
- Internal Combustion Engine Lab
- Heat and Mass transfer Lab
- Production Management lab
- Automobile Engineering Lab
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Lab
- Robotics Lab
- Finite Element Method Lab
- Industrial Engineering and Management Lab