“ Engineering the future by delivering high performance... ”
Why you should Choose Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering ?
“Electronics and Communication Engineering” is one of the fastest growing field of engineering courses. It involves the transmission of information across the channel. EC Engineering is a combination of classic Electronics Engineering and Communication Engineering. This course focuses on electronics equipment, circuits and networks and their use in transmission of information. The Department has experienced significant growth over the last few years, and achieved excellence in knowledge sharing, academic collaborations, technology transfer and patents.
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. encourages their students for various student development programs.
- Students of the department are involved in various project exhibitions and Paper presentations to get proper exposure of the field.
- Department is having pool of well qualified and experienced faculty member.
- Department organize various guest lecture from the industries expert.
- Regular industrial visit are scheduled for the student to provide industrial exposure to the students.
- Department organize various Educational tours for the student to visit the industries and working environment.
Companies / Organizations in which students of the department, after completing their course will find job opportunities are: Agile Labs, CSR Ltd, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, DELL, SourceOne, Adobe, GC, Norton, Aditi Computers, Google, yahoo, Facebook, Microsoft, CG, Simens, Samsung, Nokia, Texas Instrument, ISRO, C-DAC, DRDO, SAP Labs, NAL, HAL and many other software development companies
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Lab
- Industrial Instrumentation Lab
- Digital Logic Design Lab
- Electronics Workshop
- Analog Communication Lab
- Analog Electronics Lab
- Microprocessor and Interfaces Lab
- C and C++ Lab
- Advanced Microprocessor and Interfacing Lab
- Digital Communication Lab
- Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications Lab
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- VLSI Design lab
- Electronic Circuit Design lab
- Microcontroller and Embedded Lab
- Microwave Communication and Engineering lab
- Computer Networks Lab
- Advanced Communication lab
- Optical Communication Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- Digital Circuit Simulation Lab